Interactive live streaming cooking classes for an authentic culinary experience
If you can’t come to our cooking school in Umbria, I will come into your home!
Live online cooking classes with Raffaella in the comfort of your kitchen. You will meet me on your smartphone or using a webcam on your computer. We will cook togheter and you can ask me questions during the cooking whenever you are confused or curious. The dishes you will prepare with Raffaella’s guide are the most traditional of Italy and based on seasonal and fresh ingredients.
Joining in my live online cooking class is like having me in your kitchen with you as you cook.
What you need
- a portable device with a camera, audio and broadband internet connection.
- download and install the Zoom Application ( I will send you instructions)
In the class the participants get to prepare from scratch a 3 courses meal under my instruction: appetizer, first course, and dessert or first course, second course and dessert.
The length of the class is about 2 to 2,30 hours, even if the time is flexible following the requests of the participants.
- Learn the best techniques to make handmade pasta (and sauces) with the Italian chefs Raffaella from Let’s Cook in Umbria in Perugia
- Hear the history of this food – including the various types of pasta and sauces found at the heart of every Italian kitchen
- Get a background on the traditional tools and ingredients you need in the Italian cuisine
- Join along with fellow aspiring-chefs from around the world
Before the Online Cooking Class
After you book your online cooking class you will receive by email copies of the recipes, the list of the ingredients and of the required kitchen tools. I offer my assistance to find ingredients and tools. I will send you instruction how download and install Zoom Application. I will send you the Zoom invite for our Zoom Cooking class.
During the class
On the agreed day and time we will meet in the Zoom Cooking class and we will cook together our menu; you have the opportunity to talk with me, ask questions and have real time support.